Monday, April 27, 2009

The Elimination Diet

Counting Calories, Drinking Tons of Water, Body Cleansing, you name it!!!

I have been dieting pretty seriously since January. I have been running about 3 times a week and doing boot camp 2 times a week. But my weight is NOT CHANGING! I am not too disappointed, as I know I am losing inches but with 30lbs to lose, I should be losing some weight too! GOOD GRIEF!

So my cousin, who is also my trainer, gave me this hard core elimination diet! I am on day one!! It is 30 days long too! YIKES. Get this...........

I have to eliminate all caffeine, all soda, no processed foods, no breads, and no red meat!

This is very hard. I am not even half way through day one!!! I have had two eggs, grapes, and a banana...and lots of water. I have NO IDEA what I will have for lunch, as I need to go the the grocery store! Maybe some lettuce! HA!!!

Wish me luck! I am gonna need it!

2 comments:

Keelie said...

http://chadmd.blogspot.com/2009/04/abs-diet.html
I think I was telling you about this.
Sounds like the eliminations diet shoudl work--that's for sure!

Kathy said...

I would have had to go on a total fast practically. I will surely keep you in prayer. My latest is simply walking for 30 minutes 2 times daily. We'll see! Blessings!