Thursday, January 15, 2009

Could It Be Sickness Coming On.......

Oh dear! Oh dear! I am not sure what the deal is but Momma is TIRED! I am soo sluggish today. Maybe it is the cold weather, maybe it is my new diet and exercise routine, or maybe I am just lacking some rest???? I am not sure, but I am praying it is not sickness. I don't know if there is anything worse than having Momma sick. I know you know exactly what I mean!! If I get sick the household slowly falls apart. Todd does help, but it is not the same.

If I get sick, then most likely the homework will not be corrected, the kitchen will be destroyed, the toys will be scattered, and the kids will not get bathes or to bed in time. LOL! I know you know what I mean. Being sick can really be more stressful!!!!

It all started midday yesterday..... just kind of in a funk of some sort. Just tired and feeling a bit moody. Today I have taken it easy. I did Reading Lab at the Academy for a hour, then went to the office for about an hour and a half. I have spent the rest of my work day at home. I tried to take a nap, but if you know me, I am not a napper. So no luck. But I did get the majority of my work done from home.

I am not all that hungry either, but maybe it is because I just recently started BOOT CAMP (a fitness camp) and I have my second meeting tonight. I am afraid to eat much because what if I am sick and that makes it worse! YIKES, I don't want to chance it. I do NOT want to miss workout! I am determined to get back in shape and STAY in shape this time around!
Anyhow, I just wanted to vent. Hopefully it is nothing and it will pass.

Thankfully tomorrow is Friday:-)

No comments: