Friday, July 10, 2009

Recapping!!!

I have alot to catch up on!!! So much to say but so very little time! I will try hard to pace myself...but first I will start this blog off with some 4th of July pictures from the big G-Town!! We spent our 4th here at the Gunter City Park. I am pretty sure out of the 33 years of my life, I have probably only skipped about 5 of these local celebrations!! HA! But this year's was great! The weather was shockingly pleasant for a Texas July day! The city did a fabulous job with having a band, vendors, food, cow-poo bingo (only in Texas), and waterfun slides for the kids! I also was blessed to have my sister in law and my niece and nephew in town this year! So if you see some kids that somewhat resemble us but yet the count is great than 3 kids, know that they are Reagan and Tex (from California). And to top of the night, we had some great friends join us in the park and it wasn't even planned!

Enjoy the pictures!!





No comments: