Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Countdown is On!

Yes, I am getting excited! Only 6 more days until we are BEACHING! Todd and I will be leaving on Saturday, May 23rd, on his 40th bday:-) We are taking our 3 kids to Destin, Florida for some fun and relaxation! I am so looking forward to it!!! I have never been to Florida and I hear that it is just beautiful where we are going! I am hoping to blog all about too!!!!

Tricky thing, is I have to get through this BUSY, BUSY week! There are only 2 weeks left of school for Gunter and CCA has 4 days left. We are pulling Addie and Zander out of Gunter with prior approval. However, this week is full of field trips, field days, PreK graduation, class parties, and end of the year TeamKID Banquet. So with all this and all the extra work to do to plan for the next two Sundays, and then the packing..... I am pretty sure come sundown on Saturday night I will be saying it was all worth it!

No comments: