Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday- Week ONE

Okay! Seeing alot of thankful post on blogs and facebook lately, so I am going to try this! Every Thursday, during the month of November, I'll post my "THANKFULS". But the truth is, I have too many to count! WOW! Talk about being blessed!

But I am going to do the first things that pop into my mind and not necessarily the obvious ones.....

Here goes.....
1) I am thankful for the quietness of my house just moments before the kids come in after school....cos that's when the real fun begins! (minus the homework, that is)
2) I am thankful for reconnected friendships!
3) I am thankful for a husband who really does like me and who likes being around me:-) LOL!
4) I am thankful that my three children never fight and rarely argue!
5) I am thankful for the little street I live on, in which is just perfect for us!

Until next week, I will remain thankful:-)

No comments: