Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ideas for this Blog

So....it's been quite some time since I have last posted on here! Life has been busy! Life has been crazy! But my life has definitely been good! I have so many new things going on in my life right now! I have so many things I would like to share, but just not sure how, nor if anyone really cares! I am not even sure how I want to use this blog anymore.

When I initially started blogging, I did it so my family and friends could check in on me and my family and see what we were doing....but it seems facebook has taken the place of that purpose. So now.....All I have to share is more personal stuff. But who wants to hear personal stuff? YUCK! LOL! But I am trying to decide if I want to use the blog to see my own personal growth??? Perhaps, but then again, I am not sure I want everyone knowing the TRUTH about my struggles! LOL! My struggles are real, just like everyone else. From weight lose, to parenting, to sticking to God's word, to dealing with insecurities..... I have them! All of them! So I am praying about it... and I may venture into it! We will see!

No comments: